The body cannot produce micronutrients itself, we can/must take them with our food. But in which areas of life are they particularly important, which groups of people are particularly affected by a nutrient deficiency, etc.? If these topics are of interest to you, please take a look at the following articles on the topic of micronutrients. There you will find the most important core topics and regularly new and exciting articles.
- 50+ fit with micronutrients
- Train the brain - what does it take to stay fit when thinking?
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Immune system
- Strengthening bones and preventing osteoporosis
- Micronutrients for skin, hair & nails
- Micronutrients for your back/spine
- Acid-base balance
-Pregnancy & breastfeeding
- Mood swings
- Stress & burnout
- Our nutrition
- Vitamin C and L-ascorbic acid - natural or synthetic